We serve a larger purpose through our work and engage our team deeply with the business so they contribute towards developing solutions that are meaningful. We therefore seek commitment, world class skills and expertise to contribute at the highest level.
Our work culture and organizational tenets encourage ownership and provide opportunity for you to map your own career. A youthful and sporty ecosystem built around a flat hierarchy with initiative driven teams ensures recognition for merit.
We employ Deep Tech in every facet of our work, albeit with a Human Touch!
Join us in this exciting journey. It will be gratifying and rewarding.
… and fun!
Current Job Openings:
DATA MIGRATION (2 to 6 Years)
- Experience with Database Migration and Development (Oracle PL/SQL and SQL).
- Strong understanding and knowledge of coding, testing, and implementing changes to Oracle Reports & Forms, Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions.
ARGUS CONSULTANT (2 to 6 Years)
- Excellent knowledge of installation/ configuration/ validation of Oracle Argus Safety or other PV/Safety systems.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in Regulatory Standards like 21 CFR Part 11, ICH, GxP.
- Good understanding of regulations (EU, FDA, MFDS, NMPS, Mexico, Taiwan and Russia).
COMPUTER SYSTEM VALIDATION (2 to 6 Years)
- Good experience in CSV (Computer System Validation) in the pharmacovigilance domain.
- Development, Execution, Approval and Monitoring of the Qualification (Validation Plan, IQ, OQ, PQ, RTM, summary report) deliverables for GAMP.
- Documentation management.
BACKEND DEVELOPER (2 to 6 Years)
- Experience in designing complex and generic algorithms.
- Experience with data structures, REST API, NodeJS, XML and JSON.
- Good to have Python, Angular or React Framework knowledge
- Experience with source code management in Github and writing Typescript.
FRONTEND DEVELOPER (2 to 6 Years)
- Experience in Angular, Bootstrap designs, XML, JSON and source code management in GIT.
- Understanding of Java-script, DOM, HTML5, Styles (CSS, SCSS).
- Understanding of best practices used for consuming REST API (GraphQL).
- Understanding of UI/UX principles based on end-user preferences.
FULL-STACK DEVELOPER (5 to 8 Years)
- Experience in Angular, Bootstrap designs, XML, JSON, NodeJS and Express for building APIs (routing, middleware, libraries).
- Experience in developing microservices-based architecture and designing complex and generic algorithms.
- Good to have Python, Angular or React Framework.
- Experience in creating Database Access Layer (DAL) with SQL Databases like Oracle or MySQL.
- Experience in creating deployable packages/installers (windows, Linux is a bonus).