Ultragenic builds a complete application and infrastructure support architecture for a leading Global CRO.
The client is a leading global Contract Research Organization (CRO), providing regulatory, compliance, pharmacovigilance and medical information services to Pharma, bio-tech and medical device companies. Currently servicing over 150 pharma clients, they wanted a partner, who could provide complete application and infrastructure support for their multi-tenant Argus Safety 18.104.22.168 suite.
- Build in efficiency in the overall process of Managed Services, including but not limited to Change Management, Incident Management, Long-pending tickets, Ad-hoc report request, Turnaround time of requests etc.
- Complete Application support, which included:
- Configuration Execution and Management
- E2B (R2 and R3) Profile Maintenance
- New Tenant Configuration
- Reporting Support
- Access Management
- E2B Profile Maintenance
- Business/Regulatory Support
- Infrastructure Support, which included:
- System Maintenance
- Dictionary Management
- Disaster Recovery
Our Approach (Solution)
We understood the client’s requirements in detail and carefully selected an experienced team with the right balance of business and technology to provide 20*5 MS support. The team had a proven track record of deploying safety systems for global clients across time zones.
We worked on developing a model to handle all of PV technology needs via a combination of managed services and projects, thus reducing price points progressively. We worked with a productization mindset by focusing on continuous process improvements and building reusable assets.
Our solution provided:
- Well-defined processes based on ITIL principles, Global coverage and System optimization.
- Offered flexibility of handing unlimited tickets, while identifying and applying efficiency measures.
- Established the governance model, which included:
- KPI Based Management: Establish, Track & Measure, Demonstrate
- Team Meeting
- Leadership Meeting
- Steering Committee Meeting
- Incident Management
- Severity 1 Management
- Change Management
Tickets Addressed in first seven months
Successful closure rate achieved
Solution handling tickets per month
Our solution provided tremendous support to the client’s business team by addressing over 900 tickets and achieving a success percentage of 86% closed tickets within the first seven months. The solution addresses an incoming volume of over 130 tickets/month, which includes change requests, incidents, custom reports, infrastructure support etc.
As our engagement progressed, our scope grew to include handling of overall support structure. Currently our team also provides support for upstream-downstream applications like Custom Querying, IRMS, infrastructure, Ad-hoc Custom Reports etc.
Ultragenic has been able to build-in efficiency and save significant time and cost for the client by managing Argus configuration related to Data migration and extract projects in MS through a dedicated team.
There are future plans to:
- Build Custom Report solution using BI Tool
- Provide IRMS Support
- Automate Argus configuration using our Ultra-Config tool